Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Purpose

Welcome to the start of a new adventure.  With the decision of David Speranza to stop contributing to What's On Netflix Now due to frustrations he's had with Netflix, there is an opening for someone to step up with both the expirations and new stuff coming into Netflix on a daily basis.

First the legal disclosures/jargon/whatever:  This is NOT an official Netflix site.  I don't own shares in Netflix nor do I work for the company.  Nor do any of my relatives.

This is simply a place you can stop by to see what's coming into and going out of Netflix on a regular basis.  I'll highlight some gems that you might have missed that are worth checking out or giving a try.  Also, I'll warn you if I come across something awful that's on Netflix or on its way.

A little about myself:  I have spent the better part of two or three years pointing out what's now playing, what's coming, and what's leaving on Netflix for the movie site Rotten Tomatoes.  Over the years, some of my sources have disappeared for various reasons while others have appeared out of the blue.  My efforts as a longtime subscriber to Netflix are to help provide pertinent information that's decision valuable to our readers.

I'm also a college student (currently a graduate one) in Kentucky who also dabbles in film reviews (you can check some of them out in Letterboxd as Apexpredator2) and screenplay writing.

Alright, each month, I will have at least two posts.  One called Coming to Netflix which is a list of titles now playing and on its way.  And one called Leaving Netflix which is a list of titles leaving Netflix.  Any other posts will have self explanatory titles.

I may try for a little humor now and then with some of the descriptions.  If it proves too much, let me know and I'll dial it back.  Thanks for reading this and let's take this journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment